Why Choose The Cloud Truth for Cyber Security?
The Cloud Truth specializes in helping businesses like yours to develop cyber solutions that analyze behaviors, help detect ever-changing threats, and communicate with multiple systems to provide a comprehensive view into your environment. We also offer 24/7/365 Security Operations Center (SOC) and support for event notifications and remediations. If you have any questions or would like more information about cybersecurity, please contact us at (847) 250-2500 today.
What is Cyber Security?
Cybersecurity refers to the measures you take to protect your computers, networks, programs, and systems from digital attacks. Usually, cyber-attacks try to access, destroy, or change your sensitive information. In addition to compromising your data, these attacks can also try to extort money from your users or interrupt your business processes.
Trying to keep your computers safe is even more challenging these days because the number of devices is increasing, and attackers are becoming more inventive. Therefore, protecting your business with cybersecurity measures are essential. You will need multiple layers of protection (including managed firewalls, IDPS, DDoS mitigation, and SIEM) across your computers, programs, data, and networks to create a successful cybersecurity approach and keep your company safe.
The Benefits of Cyber Security
- Protects Your Business – Having a comprehensive cybersecurity program not only protects your business, but it also keeps your customers’ information safe. Additionally, it can contribute to your company maintaining a good reputation because customers want to do business with organizations that they can trust to safeguard their personal data and payment information.
- Allows Your Employees to Work Safely – If your company gets hit with a cyber-attack, individual computers or your entire system can become infected. It can dramatically slow things down or make working on your computers virtually impossible – you may even have to replace them. When you have cybersecurity measures in place, you can help minimize the chance that your employees will be affected by potential threats. It is also imperative to educate and train your employees on things like setting secure passwords and identifying suspicious cyber activities.
- Prevents Adware and Denies Spyware – Adware is a common virus that fills your computer up with advertisements. These ads not only negatively impact your productivity, but they also make you vulnerable to additional viruses through accidental clicks. Spyware is a kind of cyber infection created to watch your computer actions and then convey that information back to a cybercriminal. Making sure you have cybersecurity solutions (like a firewall) in place helps to prevent harmful adware and spyware from taking effect on your computer networks and systems.
Cyber Security Providers
Some of the major Cyber Security Service Providers to compare include:
- Century Link
- NTT Communications
- Quest Technology Management
- Sungard Availability Services