Why Choose The Cloud Truth for IaaS / Data Canter?
The Cloud Truth has 13 years of experience specializing in helping companies just like yours to find effective ways to manage your technology to meet your needs. By finding the right IaaS / Data Center Services, we can help save you money and enable your business to run more efficiently. For more information, please contact us at (847) 250-2500 today.
What is IaaS?
Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) is a cloud-based computing method that provides virtual or physical servers on demand. Your provider hosts your IT components (servers, hardware, storage), and offers additional complimentary services like monitoring, detailed billing, log access, storage resiliency, security, and more. You access your resources and services through WAN and can use them in a variety of ways including monitoring your performance, tracking your costs, troubleshooting application issues, and balancing your network traffic.
The Benefits of IaaS
- Can Reduce Your Infrastructure and IT Staffing Costs – It can be hard for companies to figure out exactly what they need in their technology environments to stay up-to-date and competitive. You want to make sure you have what you need, but you do not want to waste money on unnecessary technology expenditures. IaaS helps to solve this issue by offering services you need in more efficient ways. Your IaaS provider handles the maintenance of your infrastructure systems for you, so that helps lower your infrastructure and IT staffing costs. Best of all, you will only have to pay for what you use. Therefore, you do not have to worry about overspending on your IT systems, and you will always have the infrastructure support you need.
- Provides Limitless Flexibility and Scalability – When you use IaaS, you will enjoy on-demand flexibility and scalability because you can reduce or expand your IT infrastructure based on your real-time technology needs and requirements. You can scale up or down, and quickly respond to changes. Having increased speed and agility when you need it allows you to take advantage of opportunities and get things done faster.
- Ensures Disaster Recovery – Having IaaS provides you with reliable and available support whenever you need it. Having this support can be especially helpful when you have a performance-related disaster. IaaS has the power to consolidate all of your Disaster Recovery plans (which is beneficial if you have multiple locations). This way, your employees will still have access to the same infrastructure, have everything they need to function as usual, and your organization will recover quickly with no loss of data.
- Allows You to Focus on Business Growth – When you don’t have to worry about the expense of keeping and maintaining your own IT infrastructure in-house, you can devote your resources, time, and energy on growing other areas of your business. Additionally, instead of concentrating their efforts on fixing your infrastructure, your IT staff can focus their attention on your other technology initiatives when you have IaaS.
Iaas / Data Center Providers
Some of the major Iaas / Data Center Providers to compare include:
- Century Link
- Evolve IP
- Phoenix NAP
- Spectrum Enterprise / Navisite
- Sungard Availability Services
- Talari Networks
- US Signal