Why Choose The Cloud Truth for UCaaS Provider Comparisons?
At The Cloud Truth, we have 13 years of industry experience in providing the very best tailored, unbiased solution recommendations for companies that are seeking to upgrade and improve their communication methods. We would love to show you how we can assist you in increasing your company’s efficiencies and take advantage of all the benefits that UCaaS offers. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us at 847-250-2500 today.
What is UCaaS?
Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) is a network of cloud-based telephone system that controls the flow of calls coming in and out of your organization. They replace your on-premises PBXs, as well as your SIP, PRIs, and POTS lines. UCaaS enables you to use a variety of hosted programs and services (including instant messaging, video conferencing, file sharing, and email) over the Internet from any location and at any time. In addition, UCaaS provides security, allows flexibility, and integrates well with your other software applications. UCaaS systems are updated frequently by the provider ensuring that your communication methods will always be up-to-date in our ever-evolving world.
The Benefits of UCaaS
- Saves You Money – When switching to UCaaS, there are minimal upfront hardware costs – you only need phones. You will also have the ability to choose the services you need (and not waste money on the ones you do not). UCaaS allows you to concentrate on growing your business by decreasing your dependence on capital investments.
- Lowers Your Reliance on IT Communication Support – With a UCaaS system in place, you won’t have to worry about the ongoing maintenance and technical support costs associated with your communication systems. Minimal in-house IT communication support is required since your UCaaS provider handles all of that for you. Therefore, your IT staff can concentrate on other areas of your business.
- Promotes Productivity – By using a UCaaS system, your productivity increases. All of your employees have unified communications support that is sharable amongst all departments, and UCaaS integrates well with your other software applications (like CRM). UCaaS keeps communication lines open and provides ways for your employees to log into various devices to access their information (such as voicemails).
- Offers Flexibility and Scalability – UCaaS allows organizations to add and remove users (for example, temporary employees) without any significant infrastructure changes or capital investments. UCaaS also provides seamless work experiences for your employees since they are cloud-based and accessible from any location – great for those working remotely.
- Incorporates the Latest Features – When you have UCaaS, you’ll be able to use all the latest functions and features without any additional cost. You’ll also have the assurance that your information is kept safe and secure in a reliable data center. Having the ability to keep your communications up-to-date allows you to remain competitive and helps to increase your overall performance.
Some of the major UCaas Providers to compare include:
- 8 x 8
- Call Tower
- Evolve IP