In today’s business environment, you have many different cloud-based business phone system options. And with all the choices, trying to decide which one is best for your organization can be challenging. Therefore, in this article, we will explore the benefits of two popular unified communications platforms – Evolve IP and Fuze.
Evolve IP’s phone systems are cloud-based solutions combined into one integrated platform. In addition to voice services, Evolve IP also provides business collaboration tools (including web conferencing, video, chat, and screen sharing capabilities). Plus, the features of Evolve IP work seamlessly with your business applications, and you can also create custom integration solutions to meet your specific needs. Additionally, customer support is available through email, phone, as well as live support.
Evolve IP has excellent uptime and scalability since it is built on top of providers like Broadsoft and Cisco. And this reliability is something that other open source platforms can’t guarantee. Evolve IP’s technology is also on many Tier 1 carriers across the world, so it also has additional options for SD-WAN, VPN, and private connectivity. Some say that Evolve IP is best suited for medium to large companies.
Here’s an overview of Evolve IP’s benefits:
- Simple and easy to understand system.
- Excellent customer service and quick resolutions of any communications issues.
- With its OPEX model, planning out communications expenses efficient and accurate.
- Its web-based portal allows for easy configuration of users and schedules. Plus adding on additional users is cost effective.
- It provides good mobility. Links mobile devices to office phones, and it also transfers calls seamlessly.
- Useful for organizations that want to grow and expand internationally because they have access to in-country unlimited usage, free in-network calling, and local phone numbers.
Fuze is also a cloud-based unified communication platform that is designed to connect all of your business communications across your entire organization. From your contact center to webinars to instant messaging, Fuze allows you to communicate from virtually any device and from anywhere at any time. With its many communication options, Fuze is suitable for small, medium, and large organizations alike.
Fuze’s always-on collaboration tools allow for a continuous communications experience that promotes higher levels of employee engagement. Through its behavior-driven design and interface, it also helps to encourage faster adoption too. Plus, all of your communications (voice, video, and messaging) are on a secure and reliable platform. And if you ever need help, customer service is available through phone and live support.
Here’s an overview of Fuze’s benefits:
- Combines voice, video, messaging, and content collaboration through a user-friendly interface.
- It delivers a high level of quality and reliability.
- Has useful analytics that today’s businesses require.
- Features include convenient group messaging and multi-party HD video.
- Contains advanced security measures to protect your data.
- It has scalable cloud architecture with built-in redundancy.
How to Choose the Right Communications Platform
Trying to decide on the best business phone system for your company depends on several factors. Your budget, where your employees work, the features you need, and your future goals are all considerations that you need to keep in mind when making your selection.
At The Cloud Truth we want to help make the process of choosing the right unified communications platform as easy as possible. Through a personalized “needs assessment”, we can guide you through each step in the process from selection to implementation. And, through our matrices that compare top providers (like Evolve IP and Fuze), you can see for yourself where each of them stacks up in categories like international coverage and customer service ratings. If you have any questions or are interested in a free custom comparison, contact us today.